Found 2 items.
|Vol. 10 No. 1 (2016)||BETEL LEAF EXTRACTS (PIPER BETLE L.) PREVENT ENDOTHELIAL DYSFUNCTION BY REDUCING THE LEVELS OF URIC ACID AND ICAM-1 EXPRESSION OF THE HYPERURICEMIA WISTAR RATS (RATTUS NORVEGICUS) AORTIC ENDOTHELIAL||Abstract PDF slider|
|Made Sumarya, Nyoman Adiputra, Putra Manuaba, Dewa Sukrama|
|Vol. 15 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 December 2021)||Anti-hyperurisemic Activity of Combination of Beetroot Powder (Beta vulgaris L.) And Allopurinol in Potassium Oxonate-Induced White Rats||Abstract PDF|
|Anggraini Wulandari, Paramasari Dirgahayu, Budiyanti Wiboworini|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 2 of 2 items