Found 3 items.
|Vol. 15 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 December 2021)||Comparison of the effectiveness of honey and vitamin C in inhibiting the occurrence of liver fibrosis and lipid peroxidation in biliary obstruction of Wistar Rats||Abstract PDF|
|Dudy Kusmartono, Reno Rudiman, Nurhayat Usman|
|Vol. 3 No. 2 (2009)||LIPID PEROXIDATION AFTER INTRACORTICAL INJECTION OF FERRIC CHLORIDE INCREASES THE INCIDENCE OF SEIZURES IN YOUNG RATS||Abstract PDF|
|Nyoman Golden, Nyoman Agus Bagiada, Sajid Darmadipura|
|Vol. 11 No. 2 (2017)||Cacao beans extract (Theobroma cacao L.) improve lipid profile but had no effect on blood nox concentration in dyslipidemia white male rat (Rattus norvegicus)||Abstract PDF|
|IA Dewi Wiryanthini, IWG Sutadarma, dr. Yuliana|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 3 of 3 items